Ingredients: Yields 20 gingerbread men
From the cheesemarket:
125g butter at room temperature
From the grocery store:
125g brown sugar
2 tsp. gingerbread spice mix
1 tsp. baking soda
- Mix together the flour, spices and baking soda. Set aside.
- Whisk together the butter, sugar and honey in a salad bowl. Add the flour mixture and whisk to obtain a smooth dough.
- Form a ball and wrap it in cling film. Place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to a 5 mm thickness. Cut out the gingerbread men with a cookie cutter.
- Place the cookies on a tray covered with baking paper and bake them until golden.