Light chocolate bavarois
Ingredients: Yields 4 servings
From the cheesemarket:
250ml semi-skimmed milk
2 egg yolks
150g 0% soft white cheese (fromage blanc)
From your larder:
3 sheets of gelatin
2 tbsp. low fat cocoa
2 tbsp. natural sweetener
- Add the gelatin to the cold water to soften it.
- Heat the milk until it boils, then turn the heat down. Add the egg yolks, stirring all the time, until the mixture coats the back of the spoon. Then add the gelatin and the cocoa.
- Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve to avoid lumps.
- Whisk the chilled white cheese and add it to the mixture.
- Add the sweetener.
- Divide the mixture among individual ramekins, then refrigerate for 2 hours.