Panna cotta with orange blossom water
Ingredients: Yields 4 servings
From the cheesemarket:
40cl full single cream
From the grocery store:
40g caster sugar
2 gelatin sheets
From the fresh produce market:
From your larder:
3 drops of orange blossom water
10 cl orange juice
½ vanilla pod
- Soften the gelatin in a bowl of cold water.
- Boil ⅔ of the single cream with the sugar. Add the drained gelatin sheets, along with the remaining cream and the orange blossom water.
- Pour into individual dishes and place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Peel the oranges; carefully remove all the segments while collecting the juice.
- Reduce this juice along with the 10 cl of orange juice in a small skillet with the vanilla seeds, to obtain a coulis.
- Spoon the chilled coulis over your panna cotta and top with the orange segments.
Tip: You can add crunch by sprinkling pistachio and nougatine slivers on top.