Cod fillet crumble with almonds and olives
Ingredients: Yields 4 servings
From the fresh produce market:
80g pitted green olives
1 sprig of rosemary
From the fishmonger’s:
4 cod fillets (200g each)
From your larder:
4 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. mustard
4 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- For the crumble, rinse then quarter the tomatoes. De-seed and dice the tomatoes. Finely chop the olives, almonds and the rosemary.
- Mix together the tomatoes, olives, rosemary, olive oil, mustard, breadcrumbs, zest of 1/2 lemon, salt and pepper.
- Pepper generously and lightly salt the cod fillets.
- Lightly oil an oven dish and place the cod fillets in it. Spread the crumble over them evenly.
- Bake in a hot oven for 15 minutes. The fish should be cooked through and the crumble golden brown.