Pork liver pâté with wild mushrooms
From the butcher’s:
800g sausage meat or chopped pork
300g pork liver
1 pork caul or thin slices of bacon
From the fresh produce market:
200g wild mushroom duxelles
100g onions, thinly sliced
From the grocery store:
2 tbsp. blackberry jelly
From the cheesemarket:
1 whole egg
From your larder:
1 pinch 4 spices mix
1 bay leaf
1 sprig of thyme
- Cook the finely chopped wild mushrooms quickly.
- Mince the pork liver.
- Mix the pork meats, the mushrooms, the onions, the jelly and the spices thoroughly.
- Line the terrine dish with the caul or the bacon slices.
- Fill the terrine dish with the mixture.
- Sprinkle with thyme and garnish with slices of cepe.
- Cover with caul or bacon slices.
- Cook in preheated oven at 160°C for 90 minutes.