Details about the house and organization:
– Our rates are calculated on the basis of a reservation for 2 persons per bedroom. Consequently, a surcharge is payable for a reservation for one person (for the Break by The Sea and Surf and Turf journeys) to cover our expenses. In such cases, a “single” supplement of 10% applies.
– The three bedrooms have private bathrooms. In the “Monk Bedroom”, the bathroom is en suite; each of the other 2 bedrooms has a small private bathroom in the adjacent corridor.
– The “Monk Bedroom” and “Parrot Bedroom” are on the second floor. The “Black Bedroom” is on the third floor. There is no elevator in the house.
– The bedrooms are not equipped with televisions (there’s so much to do outside!).
– There are no air conditioners (the house is well insulated and the air in the rooms fresh).
– As you probably saw in the pictures, there is a cat in the house. The cat has free range of the common areas, but has no access to the guests’ bedrooms. If you are allergic to cats, please take your precautions.
– If you are coming by car, please be advised that we don’t have private parking. There are plenty of parking spaces in the street (paying).
– If you require a special diet (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies etc.), please ask us if we are able to change the food program.